Conveniently located in the centre of Shizuoka city, 3 minutes walk from JR Shizuoka station and 1 minute from Shizutetsu Shin Shizuoka, My Hotel Ryugu is perfect for both business trippers and tourists alike. Shizuoka has much to offer tourists- from its’ famous strawberries and matcha and wasabi, but also tourist attractions such as World Heritage site ‘Miho no Matsubara’ and National Treasure site ‘Kunosan Toshogu’ Mount Kuno Shrine. You can enjoy fresh fish from nearby Shimizu port, or get the perfect view of Mount Fuji from Nihon Daira. If you’d like more information, please ask our reception staff who are always happy to help!
|Japanese style (Wa shitsu)||￥8200||￥12200||￥15200||￥18200|
|Large Wa Shitsu|
|＊discount for young children||0-2 years old free 3-12 years old 500 yen discount|
Check In /３:００PM
・Televisions in all rooms 24 inch+ domestic television and BS digital broadcasts
・ ‘Hayabusa’ high speed internet- LAN wired internet and wifi available for free
・VOD available on request. （￥1000）
・Semi-double beds in all single rooms
・ Air conditioning
・Kettle and minibar
- Vending machines on floor 1
- Same day dry cleaning available- please leave items with reception by 9am and they will be cleaned by 4-5 pm. Same day cleaning not available on Weekends or National holidays.
- You can use the copy and fax machine at reception for a fee, our Fax number is 054-251-1316.
- Massage service available until 11pm, 35 minutes/ ￥4200. ・Coin laundromat and clothes driers available on floor 1 and 5. Detergent available at the front desk (￥20 for one bag)
- Domestic luggage delivery is available at the front desk.
- All rooms except from the Japanese style rooms are Auto Lock. Please bring your key with you when you leave your room.
- We have air purifiers, humidifiers, trouser press, for customers’ use. If you would like to request something, please call Reception on 100.
- Non smoking rooms on floor 6 and 7 (DX 2, S 26 rooms),and 801 Deluxe single 802 Twin room. Non smoking rooms are limited in number so please book early.